There are four categories of paid individual memberships in the American Cusanus Society: Student & Retiree, Regular, and Contributing.
Benefits for all four categories of individual membership include:
- Voting rights in the society
- Subscription to the electronic version (PDF) of the American Cusanus Society Newsletter
- Access to the American Cusanus Society Newsletter Archive
- Access to the Member Projects webpage
- Discounts at selected publishers for books in Cusanus studies
- Access to limited funds for travel grants and book subventions
Contributing membership: $40 or more
Regular membership: $20
Student/Retiree membership: $10
Lifetime Membership: $300
ACS memberships are on an academic-calendar of July 1 to June 30. Payments received prior to April 1 will be treated as payments for the current (expiring) academic year; payments received after April 1 will be treated as early payments for the subsequent academic year.
Memberships may also be paid by check addressed to the American Cusanus Society and mailed to:
Dr. Thomas Izbicki
Treasurer, American Cusanus Society
215 South Chester Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Queries about membership benefits and payments should be directed to the Society’s Treasurer.